7.31.2012

Zoo Trip

We got up Tuesday morning, packed up, checked out of the hotel and headed to the Dallas Zoo.  We went early before it got too hot.  There was a nice breeze and lots of shade, so it wasn't too unbearably hot.

 Avery was not a fan of the birds

 Courtney crawled through a tunnel and was able to pop her head up in the habitat.  I have a picture of her doing this exact same thing from when she was about 5 years old.
 petting the pot belly pigs



 feeding the koi


 the petting zoo was a hit for all three girls :)















 Courtney and I got in hurricane stimulator which had winds up to 78 miles per hour



 We rode the monorail around the African part of the zoo







 After the day at the zoo, we took Kelli back to her car.  Then Courtney, Avery and I headed home to spend the night and regroup before our next road trip. 

And as always, Courtney napped during our short two hour drive home.


No comments:

Post a Comment