7.15.2012

iPhone Picture Dump

Every since I got my iphone several months ago, I seem to take more pictures with it rather than with my camera.  I was looking back over all the pictures, and found some that were too cute not to share :)

Avery and Michael kicked back on the Dora couch watching cartoons
 I spend A LOT of time putting these plastic bowls back up most days.  Courtney used to love to do this same thing when she was a little girl.
Avery's favorite place to sit.  I finally just cleaned off the bottom shelf for her. 
 We have spent A LOT of time over my brother and sister-in-laws house this summer enjoying their pool :)

 Avery loves for Courtney to be her water taxi driver
 So sweet!
 This was one day when Courtney just knew she broke her arm when she had a wake board accident at the lake with one of her friends.  So we spent the afternoon at Minor ER.  Not broken, just bruised. 
 Courtney's new cat, Elliot, who I am still trying to decide if I like or not.  
 Another day swimming at Club Jones pool - with Hudson and Seth
 my brother Rodney with Avery
 Avery went to the toddler class room one Wednesday evening.  She was wanting to give everyone love. Evan wasn't too sure about it.
 Scotland really had no choice
 I had help making Michael's birthday cake
 reading to Dora
 Hudson as the taxi driver 
 Michael and Courtney refinishing her dresser (excuse the messy garage).  I was so thankful they were working together without trying to kill one another.
 We enjoy having Autumn and Aubree come over on some Sunday afternoons to play 

 Exercising
 Aww...
 Tate, our next door neighbor, is Avery's very best friend
Courtney has Mustang fever!  They had one on the car lot, so Rod took her up there one night to let her sit in it and drive around the parking lot 
Enjoying some Yo-licious frozen yogurt

 Some neighbors down the street invited us over yesterday to go swimming yesterday.  They have a sand box which was a hit for Avery - and Courtney.

 Avery loved jumping off the diving board.  She is not scared of anything - which is scary!

  


 We walked to our neighbors house, which is about 200 yards away.  We were halfway home when it started down pouring.  Good thing we were already wet from swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment