7.10.2012

4th of July Fun!!

Last Tuesday night, Courtney, Rod, Avery and I went to watch the fireworks show in Paris (Michael was on a trip to Tennessee).  We found a nice grassy area just to the west of the police station to sit and watch.
Patiently waiting for the show to begin
There were some paratroopers that dropped from the sky which was pretty cool to watch.
My friend Neta from work and her husband Terence came and sat with us
Avery made some friends with the people there were sitting beside us
The show was pretty good!! 
Afterwards, we went home and Courtney and Avery enjoyed some ice cream.
Saturday morning we headed to downtown Paris to watch the parade.

We saw Avery's MeMaw and PePaw pulling the Masonic Lodge float
And my friend Cissy, her grandson Parker, and her husband Barry Diamond pulling the K95.5 float
Then we went home for a lazy afternoon.  Courtney and Avery found some matching outfits :)
I made some red, white and blue strawberries I found on Pinterest
When it got dark, we had our own little firework show.  
The whole neighborhood was shooting off fireworks, so it was pretty cool to watch them all. 


What a little dare devil I have on my hands - holding a roman candle in each hand.  Pretty brave considering up until she was about 8 years old she would not come out of the house if anyone in the near vicinity was shooting fireworks.




Hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment