2.15.2011

Happy Birthday Rod!!

Today is Rod's birthday, but we celebrated last night since we knew we would be going to a basketball tonight. I cooked his favorite meal, Chicken Parmesan, for him and baked him a strawberry cake - which is his favorite. Then tonight we went to Royce City to watch the Prairiland girls play against Howe in their first play off game. They lost, but they played a great game. How will be playing Godley next, who is ranked #1 in state.

Rod's Texas Ranger birthday cake - the decorating was truly a last minute idea, or I could have done better.
Opening gifts
A Victoria Secret box?? It was all I could find to wrap his gift in :)
And then we he woke up this morning, he got a popcorn candy movie pack. Maybe he will take me to the movies ;)
Rod pretends he doesn't like everyone making a big fuss over his birthday, but he secretly loves it!! And since he is 46 today, I could name 46 things I love about him...but I know several of my readers have mentioned how they don't like to read mushy things on people's blogs, so I will just tell them to him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment