I really like the snow we got a couple of weeks ago...but I think one good snow a year is enough. I am so ready for the snow to go away and warm weather to get here! We have stayed home most of the week, and Thursday is the only day I went into the office to work (the rest of the days I worked from home), so I was ready to get out when we got the phone call from our good friends to go eat with them. And I was surprised to hear that we would be going to Don Lalo's to eat. Our friends our die hard
Tamolly fans. I thought maybe we had converted them last week when the Turners were in, and we all went to Don Lalo's to eat. But then I found at that
Tamolly's was closed, but I will not give up trying to convert them :)
Our clan

The Butler clan

Or course we had to make a pit stop by Hobby Lobby, and I can't seem to go in there without going down the cake supplies aisle

I bought some supplies to make some Valentine decorations. I wanted to make a heart shaped wreath, but could only find round ones.

This was so easy. All you need is a
Styrofoam wreath, a yard of felt, and straight pins.
Beasley was trying to look at the window to see what I was doing. Have I mentioned that I am SO ready for these goofy dogs to move back outside?

This is another craft I made. I used a
Styrofoam ball, crepe streamers and hot glue. I have about $5 invested in it, which I thought was pretty cheap.

I put in on a candlestick to display.

This is what our goofy dogs could eat and drink, in the nice warm house.

But
every time I let them outside to go to the bathroom, they choose to eat their frozen dog food!!
Hope everyone has a good weekend and stays nice and warm! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment