8.31.2013

August Miscellany

I have done a horrible job blogging lately.  I am going to try and start doing better since this is my "scrapbook."

The month of August seemed to fly by.  And we really didn't do much, but I did seem to take a lot of pictures as always.

Rod finished putting in my walkway and built a flower bed in the backyard.  Next phase = deck!

I had fun playing with Avery's hair one night after she had been over her Granny's.  Whatever she puts in her hair makes it so easy to comb through when I take down the braids.  I was trying to see how big I could make it.
Child labor
Flying high
Tinkerbell came to Paris Baby for story time so we had to dress up to go see her.

The broken wing fairy was hungry after story time so a quick stop by Taco Delite fixed that problem.
We stopped by the park in Reno one night on our way home from church.
My co-worker Cissy turned 60!  We showed her some love :)
Turns out stopping by the park on the way home from church started something,...now my curly headed friend wants to do it every time.


































We squeezed in one more Ranger game before Michael had to leave us.
My brother, sil and nephews came over for lunch one day
Sweetness!
And the day I had been dreading all summer came :(  
Michael left for his senior year of college!  In his new (to him) truck!

Another day at the park.  This time it was a Dairy Queen picnic.
Sunday afternoons with a house full of kids are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment