After VBS each afternoon, we would head back to our hotel and relax and rest for a minute (or start preparing things for the next day), get cleaned up, and head back over to the church for the evening adult Bible classes. We would start the night off with singing before breaking out into ladies and men's classes.
David led singing each night
I love little Tyra. She was only 2 months old the first trip I made to Belize. And she has stolen my heart.
Mel taught the ladies class each evening, and she did an AWESOME job!! She taught them on "teaching"
Vickie taught the kids class each night. This is what I did on my prior visits. This year I helped Mel with ladies crafts which I really enjoyed! But I am sure my job was 100% easier than Vicki's. Vicki did an awesome job with the kids!!
The men's class met out on the porch
Each night the ladies had a different craft to make. They have so much fun making the crafts after their lesson each night.
The first night night they made duct tape binders.
The next night they put a Bible verse in a picture frame and painted it.
The last night they made lotion.
While the ladies were making their crafts, Mel and I got to love on some babies so their momma's could play
What a wonderful experience it was to be a part of the mission team to Belize this year!





No comments:
Post a Comment