8.31.2013

Dallas Trip

I was able to stay home for a couple of days after our trip to Belize, before I headed to Dallas for some software training.  I took a couple extra girls with me on this trip.

And this is how I left them every morning while I went to class...
They hung around the hotel and swam while I was in class.  Each afternoon when I got out of training we would go eat and find something to do, which mostly consisted of shopping.  We were only a few miles from Grapevine Mills Mall.



One night we went to Main Event and bowled and played arcade games.
Courtney wanted to find a Buckle one night.  Grapevine Mills mall does not have one.  So we located the closest one on the GPS.  It took us to the Southlake Town Square, which is the coolest place.  I am pretty sure this was the highlight of our trip.  It was really neat!

The last day we went back to Grapevine Mall and went to through the Aquarium.  It was really bigger than I was expecting and a lot of fun! 
Here is proof that I really did do some work the 4 days I was there.

It was a nice trip but boy was it was brutal going back to work after being off for two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment