8.02.2013

Food, Friends and RANGERS

WOW, I have gotten really behind with my blogging!  It has been over a month since I have updated...I have a lot of catching up to do!

At the end of June we went to a Ranger game with a group of friends from church.  In years past, we have went to the Frisco Roughriders game as a group.  But this year we decided to take up to the next level and go see the Rangers.  I always look forward to this trip with our friends.  And it was a great night with some of my favorite people!

We left around 3pm, so that was a perfect time for a nap.
 Then we stopped at Saltgrass to fill our bellies before the game.
We sat on the home run porch, right above the Ranger's bull pen.

A really nice fireworks show followed the game.  We watched from outside the stadium.
The Rangers played the Cincinnati Reds and won 4 - 0!!

No comments:

Post a Comment