9.05.2013

Moving on up...

I am teaching the 2 year old Sunday school class this quarter.  And this past Sunday was a big day for Avery, Cooper and Jacob.  They moved up from the baby class to the 2 year old class.  Eli was in class with us too, but he will be moving up to the 3/4 year old class.  This has been a day that Avery has been looking forward to for a while.  For the last several months she has ran into this classroom on Sunday mornings and tried to stay in there when it was time for class to start.  
 I'm not sure about Jacob or Eli, but it was Avery and Cooper's first time to play with play doh and they loved it.  Our story was about Jonah and the whale.  They had fun making Jonah and the whale out of their play doh. 
 Story time...
 Goldfish was the perfect snack to go with our story
I am looking forward to a fun 3 months teaching these little souls!


No comments:

Post a Comment