7.27.2011

SYS - Talco

Monday night, the Summer Youth Series was held in Talco.  We had another good turn out from Blossom -  I counted 31.  There were a little over 200 total in attendance.  We were served pizza and cookies afterwards.  The topic was "The Cross, The Work of Redemption."  Another great lesson!

Carysn, Cameron, Hannah, Grace & Paul
 Chuck & Earl.  Lenita is on an Alaskan cruise, so this very well could be the best meal Earl has had all week!
 Mandy, Jim, Virgie & James
 Michael, Cody, Kelli, Keith & Leann
 Michael & Avery
 Benton, Butler, Lanny & Amy
 I loved Benton's little outfit
 Evan & Chuck
 Mandy & Melanie
And last, but not least, the 3 musketeers:
Hailey, Courtney and Erin
Next week SYS will be at Oak Grove.  I am not for sure where that is at, but I think around the Mt. Pleasant area.  I know it will be another great lesson!  This summer seems to have flown by.  Just 3 more SYS left.

No comments:

Post a Comment