We left Henderson, TN around 8am this morning for our drive back home. I knew we would be hitting Little Rock around lunch time, so I wanted to show Cody, Colton and Bryson a cool place where we use to eat when we lived outside of Litte Rock - The Purple Cow. Now Bells Drive-In may have the best burgers in Tennessee, but I guarantee you the Purple Cow has the best burgers in Arkansas! And not only burgers, but shakes too! The problem is, after you eat their burgers, you are too full for a shake. Today we all chose burgers. Everyone was too full for shakes afterwards.
We rolled into Little Rock around 11:30, so we were lucky enough to walk right in and sit down. By the time we left, they had customers lined out the door.
Can you tell these two just woke up from a 3 1/2 hour nap?
I think all the others have learned to run when I get my camera out. These two were not fast enough.
And after a full belly, my co-pilot abandoned me
As did the others...
The 8 hour drive seemed like only minutes to Courtney
Bryson and Colton caught up on their sleep too
It was so great to listen to the kids talk about what a great time they had as we were eating lunch. They are already talking about next year!
The Purple Cow is one of our favorite places to eat, too.
ReplyDeleteLooks like the ride home was a quiet one!!
Glad everyone had fun!! :)