7.19.2011

SYS - Atlanta & Fulbright

Two weeks ago, we went to the Summer Youth Series in Atlanta, TX.  It is the one that is the farthest drive for us - it took about 1 hour and 45 minutes to get there.  We only had 8 go, as a lot of the younger kids and some adults were gone to church camp.  The topic was "Church Discipline" and it was a great sermon!
Kelli, Courtney, Bryce, Lanny & Butler
Bryce & Court
Michael & Butler
Last night, the Fulbright church was the host for the Summer Youth Series.  The topic was "I Was Sick and You Visited Me."  We had all of our church campers home and we had 32 attend from Blossom!!!  I think that may be the most ever we have taken?  So, I have lots of pictures. 
Rod and sweet little Avery.  We think she is SO PRECIOUS!
 And so does everyone else
 Court, Hailey, Kelli & Hannah
 Sandra, Dorris, and John Henry
 Rod and Avery
 Madison, Erin and Hannah
 We were served nachos afterwards
 Baby Jack!

 Keith & Leann
 Autumn, Tiffany, Reese and Aubree (with two e's as she likes to say :)
Court doesn't look very happy that Rod took Avery away from her.  Avery doesn't seem to mind.
 
 Michael
Another great summer youth series in the bag :)

1 comment:

  1. Umm in tht picture of me court kelli and hannah do you happen to have another one lol cause I jus look a little crazzy hahaha


    Hailey

    ReplyDelete