3.30.2012

A shower for Baby Emma

Sunday I helped host a baby shower for our friend Britney, who is expecting a baby girl in May.  It has been a while since we have had a baby shower, so it was exciting to be a part of Britney's shower.  The shower was at our friend Melanie Butler's house and was done with a vintage theme.  So simple and cute!

The hostesses:  Mel, me, Britney, Tiffany, Martha and Amy
 Britney, her grandmother Daphine, and her mother Melanie.  Just another month and they can take a four generation girl picture :)
 The super cute table
 We served cake balls rather than cake or cupcakes, and they were a hit
 And cookies for each guest to take home
 I found this idea for a diaper rose bouquet on Pinterest so I made baby Emma one for her gift.  It has lotion, baby bath and baby shampoo in the bottom of the vase.
 Melanie made this super cute door decoration
 Britney opening her gifts.  Sandra made Emma personalized burp cloths.
 Britney received so many cute outfits for baby Emma and I can't wait to see her in each of them.  She is going to be one styling little girl!  Congratulations Scott and Britney! I can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment