Tuesday night was Ladies Night Out at church. It was a jewelry exchange where we all took a piece of jewelry, either new or used, and exchanged like we do with our Christmas ornaments. And guess who was #1? This girl. So I got the final pick. And I was not nice and took a necklace from sweet Venita. I should feel bad. But she ended up with some nice jewelry too, so I don't feel too bad.
Venita about to give the blessing
Me and the best homemaking teacher/friend in the world
Avery slept through the first part of the evening. She was a tired little girl.
The next few pictures show you just how wild our ladies nights out can get...
Nancy
Becky
Deidre - and what do all these women have in common - they are all school teachers!
Tawana and her daughter read a sweet poem
There was plenty of jewelry stealing going on
Avery and Hailey found some crowns to wear
I am sad that Courtney had to work and missed it, but I am thankful she has a job. She is the personal trainer (aka...works in the daycare) for babies at Anytime Fitness.
Thank you to all the ladies (Tawana, Venita, Bettye, Leann) for planning a fun evening for us to enjoy! It was wonderful!






No comments:
Post a Comment