8.09.2011

SYS - Mt. Vernon

Last night the Summer Youth Series was held in Mt. Vernon.  I waited for Rod to get off work, and rode with him - we got there right at 7pm, and the church was packed!  We heard a very good lesson was on the Good Samaritan.  I think I counted 26 from our congregation that attended:  Evan, Melanie, Ryan, Erin, Lanny, Butler, Keith, Leann, Deanna, Kelli, Chuck, Mandy, Hailey, Hannah, John Henry, Sandra, Bryce, Baylee, Kylee, James, Virgie, Jim, Rod, myself, Michael and Courtney.  We were all scattered out, so I wasn't able to get pictures of everyone.

Bryce, Michael, Lanny and Butler
 Courtney and Hailey
 James and Jim
 Baylee
 Beautiful ladies:  Leann, Deanna, and Kelli
 John Henry and Evan
 Ryan and Hannah
 My chauffeur
This picture is from Friday night (and the only picture I took all weekend!).  We had went to La Familia to eat, and stopped at the Red Box to rent some movies.  When I got back in the car, I found little miss Avery in the drivers seat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment