4.16.2011

Dinner at the Jones'


Tonight we went over to my brother and sister-in-laws for supper. It was our monthly get together with an Easter theme. We had lots of good food and lots of fun visiting.


Poppy, Jeffrey, and Rod

My brother, Rodney - he was trying to put the pillow in front of his face

My sister-in-law had everything decorated so nice. She has tons of cute Easter decorations. I really need her to come over and decorate my house!

My mom, little brother and sister-in-law




Won't be long before Rodney takes the cover off of their pool. I am sure Courtney will be spending A LOT of time over there this summer.

Rod and Rodney discussing salt water versus chlorine for the pool. Rodney has used salt water the last two years and says it is so much easier and cheaper to maintain.

Rod checking out the hot tub. He wants to put one on our back porch/deck, if we ever get one built...








I remember when my kids use to make signs like this for their bedroom doors....lol


Bandit didn't know what to think with everyone there
Makynzi, Rodney and Mom
Courtney and Jeffrey
I asked Hudson to smile, which he did....he just couldn't take his eyes off of his game. Ha...
Michael showed up just in time for a group photo
It was a fun night, even though Rod and I had to leave early. Thanks Rodney and Becky for great food and a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment