8.22.2010

Mom turns 63!

My mom turned 63 today. After morning church services, we all met at our house for a little birthday celebration. Rod and Michael grilled out chicken, and we had baked potatoes, green beans, salad, rolls and lots of desserts! Both my brothers and their families came, as well as my grandmother. It was so nice to be together as a nice big family - something we don't do near enough. But with summer winding down, and the new school year approaching, maybe we will be able to slow down some. I doubt it, but it was a nice thought. We will just have to make time to get together. I am new at blogging, so all of my pictures are in reverse order of what I intended. Oh well, here are some pics from today:

Seth with Miss Beasley. He really loves her. His mother should really let him take her home.

Mom with her new purse which she DESPERATELY NEEDED. Sorry mom, but the wrangler denim purse just is not cool! This one is much better.

Mom with her new Farmville giftcard. This should keep her busy for days.

She received her very own funnel cake kit. Now she can make all she wants.

All the Grandkids eating lunch together

The grown up table

The cool people table. Of course I was taking the picture, so that is why I am not in it :)

Mom with all her grandkids and one cool birthday cake

Okay, the yellow thing is suppose to be a flower, not a starfish Michael!

Mom had only requsted cake balls, but how can you turn 63 without a birthday cake?





















2 comments:

  1. That was a good day! And, yes, the cool table ROCKED!!! LOL...jk!
    Of course you think Seth should take Ms. Beasley home...haha...we'll just leave her where she's happy! ;)

    ReplyDelete