10.22.2014

Pinterest Party


This past Monday night I hosted a Pinterest party. I have been seeing these, on Pinterest of course, and was really excited to plan one. I chose 5 different, cheap and easy, crafts for us to make.  I invited several of my friends over (we missed the ones who couldn't come) and we had a blast!!  Each lady was asked to bring a Pinterest inspired recipe. 
Our crafts were a "home" sign, tile coasters, "the giving plate," magnets and napkin rings. 

The craft supply table 
I made a lavender sugar scrub for each lady to take home in their goody bag, any my friend Mel made these adorable bags with apples and caramel dip. So cute!

We enjoyed our recipes before getting busy on our crafting

The little ones had turkey coasters of their own to make.  Only Aubree and Chyanna seemed interested in making the coasters.  Avery and Jack were too busy playing.

The first craft we made were the coasters.  It takes 3 coats of modge podge that has to dry 15 minutes in between coats, so we worked on them off and on.

My sister in law, Becky, my mom, and Deidra concentrating on their plates .  My mom was hilarious.  She likes to think she is not crafty, but she proved to be.
Gay, Amy and Tiffany getting their craft on
The coasters turned out so cute! And each one cost maybe 20 cents to make!  My kind of craft!

I am so thankful for each one of the ladies that attended and they are all so special to me. I really think they all had a great time! It was an incredibly fun night and I am already thinking of ideas for our next party!!  Thanks to all who came!  And to the few who couldn't - I still have plenty of materials so we will have to plan a make-up party date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment