I finally met these sweet little angels. My cousin Staci delivered Ellasyn and Miabell in April. They stayed several weeks in Dallas before they came home. They are both absolutely gorgeous. And I really think she should give me one. I'm really not picky, I will take either one.
My sweet Aunt Denise with her Ellasyn
We attended the Summer Youth Series in Fulbright
We went and watched the Fireworks show in Paris
We went to the 4th of July parade
We had friends over for a cook out and fireworks
My grandmother passed away on July 4th, exactly 72 years after she married my grandfather. This woman was the sweetest person I ever knew and will forever be in my heart. Words can not describe how special she was to me and so many others. I am beyond blessed to have called this woman my grandmother!
The left picture is me, my mom and my grandmother when I was just a couple of months old. The right picture was taken in March.
Blossom hosted the Summer Youth Series and had a great turn out. I can't remember the number. Right around 200 I believe.
My husband doesn't like taking selfies, but every now and then I can talk him into it
Avery and Michael looking Patriotic
We found time for naps
And time to play doll house, which is the favorite thing my curly headed friend likes to do these days
That pretty much sums up June/July for us....
















No comments:
Post a Comment