6.26.2015

November 2014

So...it has been about 8 months since I have made an entry on my blog.  Mainly because I really dislike the time it takes to download pictures from my phone to my computer.  It has gotten to the point to where I can't take any pictures on my phone until I delete some old ones.  I hate deleting pictures!  But since I was stuck here for 6 hours to take a (timed) online defensive driving class...and since I have two monitors...I thought a little multitasking would be the perfect solution to help the time go by.

With that being said, I am going throw it way back to November 2014.  And post some pictures to remember our month.  



 We have lots of tea parties around our house


 Avery is lost now that her bff has moved back to Tennessee to work on his Master's... 
Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday.  We went over to my brother and sister in laws house this year.  She had us put our hand prints on a table cloth.  Very fun idea!






 We also went to my cousins house for a Thanksgiving meal too.  The only pictures I got were of baby Avery, who clearly likes me better than Rod!



No comments:

Post a Comment