12.19.2011

80's Chistmas Party

I am getting way behind on my blogging - I have so many pictures to post from the last couple of weeks and I hope to get them all "blogged" in the next couple of days.  And bad news - I dropped my camera tonight at a Christmas party and it is broke!  Makes me sick!!  Especially right here at Christmas time!  I will have to see if I can find one of my old ones that still works.

A couple of weeks ago, our friends Ben and Tiffany, had us over for a "eighties" themed Christmas Party.  I wasn't originally going to dress up, but after a stop at the local Goodwill, I found most everything I needed to take a trip back into time.  And it was amazing how naturally it came when it was time to fix my "big" hair!  And Rod shaved his goatee into an eighties mustache (quite creepy) and wore a brush popper shirt with wranglers.

Ready for a night out on the town!
 Ben had his Trans-Am shirt specially made
 We exchanged white elephant gifts, some of which were pretty hilarious
 Then we played a game of 80's Trivia Pursuit.   Guys against girls.  I have to give the guys credit for concentrating and trying....
 But they just couldn't beat us.  So we had to have a rematch.  Which meant the girls won TWICE!


 Mel received a ceramic nose that for holding eyeglasses.  I know she wishes she wore glasses so she could put it to good use!
Thanks Ben and Tiffany for a WONDERFUL night of good food, good friends and good fellowship!  It was much needed and we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment