Every year, the ladies from church get together and have an ornament exchange. Last Monday night we had it at my house. We had a good turn out with 32 ladies!
Everyone brought a dish and we had lots of good appetizers and desserts!
Betty and Joyce
Autumn, Leann and Aubree
Some of the sweetest people I know: Vivian, Britney, Melanie and Daphine
Lovely faces from Hailey and Court
This little girl slept through the first part of they party
Becky read a devo on "What Type of Ornament Are You" which listed several different ornament types
Somehow or another, Courtney managed to get #1 in the ornament exchange
And Lenita was #2, which is probably the worst number to get
Ann and Anne. There were three Ann's there, and I was glad one of them was my mom :)
Hannah helped Avery pick her gift. And can you believe that someone (Alice) actually stole from a baby! That's okay, I think she liked the sack and tissue paper the best.
Amy got a really cute Santa. And I would have stolen it had it not been frozen by the time my turn came around
Nancy looking the gifts over to see which one she might want to open...or steal
I enjoyed being able to have the ornament exchange at my house this year, and I sure hope everyone had as a great of time as I did! A big thank you to Becky and Alice for helping me get it all put together!
No comments:
Post a Comment