3.23.2011

LNO - March 2011

Monday night we had our monthly Ladies Night Out.  Melanie Backus and Britney Adams were the hostesses, and they did an excellent job!  The theme was "Seeds of Kindness" so they decorated with gardening tools and we had a spring picnic for our meal.  These ladies are two of the sweetest people you will ever meet, and they made it an awesome night!
I thought these watering can centerpieces with flowers were just adorable!

Courtney had a golf tournament that day, so I wasn't sure if she would make it back in time or not - but she did - with no time to change out of her uniform

Melanie welcomed everyone
Britney did a wonderful job with a short devotional on kindness
The sack lunches were just too cute!
Each lunch had a ham and cheese sandwich, pickle, chips and cookies

I always enjoy Ladies Night Out, and this month was no exception!  Thank you Melanie and Britney for a wonderful evening!  Next month will be our annual Ladies Day on April 30th - mark your calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment