Christmas time is my favorite time of year and definately my favorite holiday to decorate for. I love to put up trees and decorate them with all the different ornaments. I put up 8 trees this year before Rod informed me there was such a thing as "overkill". That is why I left the 9th tree in the box in the garage - that and it was missing a branch or two. I love it at night when we have all the lights off except from the lights coming from the Christmas trees. I guess it reminds me of my childhood and how excited I would get waiting for Santa to come see me :)
This is my main tree. My friend Pam gave it to me last year because she wanted a smaller one. I had a tough time trying to figure out where to put it in our new house. I decided this wall was best. It is the first thing you see when you walk in the front door.
It has sort of a "nature" theme
There are several oranaments that say "peace "love" "joy"
There are several oranaments that say "peace "love" "joy"
No comments:
Post a Comment