Every year, we go to my mom's on Christmas Eve. This year I was to take cake balls and vegetable bars. I made more cabals this holiday season than I have any other time. Seems like everywhere we went, that is what was requested. I am cake balled out! :)
I like to decorate my cake balls with different colored candy melts. Since it is Christmas time, I used red and green.
Seth, Hudson, Michael and Courtney. My sister-in-law and I usually make it a point to take the kids and make some pictures of them together, but it was so busy this year we didn't get a chance to do that. So this is the best we got.
Seth with his super cool aunt :)
Courtney with her super cool aunt :)
A staged photograph of Michael and Courtney pretending to like each other
baby Jackson - he was so cute and loved to give hugs
Natalie, Jackson's big sister, wanting the camera. Natalie has the same birthday as me :)
me and Jackson
Seth opening up the paper jamz we got him
Hudson opening his paper jamz. He informed that he really wanted both - the one he got AND the one Seth got...lol
After the kids opened all of their presents, the adults played the Dirty Santa gift exchange game. Courtney (who thinks she is an adult and likes to play) and I both got Brighton earring holders. Rod ended up with Buffalo jerky (NASTY) and Michael got a $25 Wal-Mart gift card. It was a fun night with family, some (the ones who live off) that we only see once a year.
No comments:
Post a Comment