12.21.2010

Christmas at the Jones'


This past Saturday, we had Christmas with the Jones' at my Uncle David and Aunt Patricia's house. We always try to get together the weekend before Christmas each year. Last year we had it at my house, and as much as I love to throw a good party, I was glad that it was at someone else's house this year. I guess I have been so busy lately, that it was nice to just show up with a dish and not have to worry about a clean house :)


This is Courtney, and my cousin Tiffany's daughter. Trinity is 6 days older than Courtney. Courtney was due BEFORE Trinity, but Trinity got here first.
Me and my uncle David. He is Trinity's grandpa.
David smoked out some ribs and brisket - and it was DELICIOUS!! He sent enough home with us for our lunch the next day :)



My aunt Nita, her son Cody, and Michael
Court and Trinity again. I love that they are good friends :)
my uncle Ed - looks like he is drinking out of a sippy cup
Jacob (Trinity's brother) and Cameron - my cousin Micah's son
my cousin Sheena with my cousin Bradley's baby - Brandon
my uncle Steve
Trinity and Courtney getting ready to blow out their birthday candles



my aunt Paula (Ed's wife) opening her gift
Gayla opens her present and Nita looks in to see if she might want to "steal" it
Courtney opened some Bath & Body which was stolen from her, but she ended up getting it back


Michael opened a Mag light, but didn't get to keep it for very long
I think everyone had a good time. It was nice to be around family I don't get to see that often. One family get together down, two to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment