Seasons of Life was the theme for our 10th Annual Ladies Day. Lisa Hendrix from Mount Pleasant was our speaker and did an outstanding job. I always look forward to our Ladies Day each year as I know many others do as well.
Sallie Fendley and Alice Anderson did an outstanding job with the decorations in the auditorium. They are very talented women!
Our decorations for our lunch was a summery picnic type theme. We found the idea on Pinterest and copied it. It turned out so cute!
The favors for the ladies were seasonings of course
Lunch was cute little boxed sandwiches that included a sandwich, chips, pickle and fruit cup. Desserts were lemon, strawberry and banana caramel pies.
Amy and Becky welcomed each lady at the registration table
Vivian and Donna hard at work
My people
I don't remember the exact number, but we had a good turn out. A big thank you to everyone who made this year another successful year!
























No comments:
Post a Comment