A week ago today, Michael made his journey back to Tennessee to go back to college; but not before some of the ones who love him the most came to see him off. I let him choose the menu for Sunday's lunch, and he chose spaghetti and mashed potatoes. I don't believe I have ever fixed mashed potatoes with spaghetti, but that is what he wanted so that is what he got. And I think my brother Rodney was just as excited about the menu as Michael.
After a full belly, Michael passed out before I could take a picture of him with his sister and cousins.
But they finally aggravated him enough to get him up.
Michael requested LaFamilia for supper for Sunday night after church. There were 25 that went to eat and see him off. This just shows how much he is loved because there were some die hard Tamolly's fans in that group of 25. I went to snap a picture of everyone, but that is when a pitcher of tea came flying off the ledge and spilled all over me and the floor. And I was too chicken to try for another picture after the mess I made was cleaned up.
Then we went home and the reality set in as he was packing up his things. He and a couple of his friends rented a storage building to store all of their big things in over the summer. So it was nice that all he had was his clothes, laptop and small stuff.
It has been a week, and I am still not use to him being gone :( But the good news is he will be home in a couple of weeks!! And last I heard, he is bringing four friends with him. CAN'T WAIT!












No comments:
Post a Comment