1.30.2012

January Randomness

It has been about 3 weeks since I have updated my blog, but there is a perfectly good reason - January is my crazy busy month at work.  I have worked the last three Saturday's trying to get all of my quarterly payroll taxes, W-2's and 1099's done, plus the regular monthly stuff I do for clients.  Tomorrow is the last day of the month and I only have two more sets of 1099's to get out, so I think I am going to survive. 

I have been slacking on my picture taking, but here are a few random pics I have taken over the last several weeks.

Avery helping Michael surf the internet.  He left a couple of weeks ago and we sure do miss him!  Rod will be going to lectures at Freed next week, so he will get to see him.
Our supper club is still going strong.  I made stuffed peppers for one or the meals.
And finally used my new vacuum sealer I got two Christmas's ago!
Courtney got me a huge cupecake pan for Christmas, so I tried it out one night.  It took a whole cake mix to fill it up! 
Autumn and Aubree came home with us after church one Sunday afternoon.
The girls have started scrapbooking at church getting ready for the Lads to Leaders convention in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment