Today, we had a going away party for Raegan (Daugherty) Armstrong. We ordered pizza and salad from Capizzi's and ate in the conference room for lunch. Raegan has worked with us ever since she graduated high school 4 years ago. She is absolutely one of the sweetest girls I know. We have watched her grow over the last 4 years - from meeting her husband, getting engaged, getting married (last May), graduating college (last December) , and now she has a new job - she will be the Geometry teacher at Chisum High School!! Way to go Raegan!! Raegan has been a huge help to me (and Jackie and Kim) at the office, and she will be greatly missed!! I have never heard her complain once about getting stuff dumped on her. And know that some of the things I have given her have not been fun to do. She has been great to work with and I know she will make an EXCELLENT teacher!
I made her a cake using Chisum school colors and geometry shapes (which I will admit I had to google some of them)
Good Luck Mrs. Armstrong!! I hope you have a wonderful first year of school!! And I hope you will head over to Prairiland to teach before too long :)






No comments:
Post a Comment