6.04.2011

Graduation

Friday night we went to graduation to see Makynzi, along with the rest of the Class of 2011 walk across the stage and get their high school diploma - just a little something they have been working on for 13 years :)  I was WAY more relaxed at graduation this year, than I was last year. 

My mom and MawMaw
 A rare photo of both of my children together
Makynzi and my mom during the rose ceremony
One big happy Jones family!!
 
 Jaci, Courtney, and Makynzi
 And of course, I have to REWIND to a year ago, since I didn't have my blog at this time last year...

Me and my 2010 Graduate
 Michael talking to my grandparents before graduation started
  I miss him!  If only I would have known this was the last time I would ever see him....
 My honor graduate getting his diploma

 And look at these little cuties - who will be here TOMORROW for several days!!!
Wow, how time flies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment