Happy Valentine's Day!! I can't believe it is already February 14, 2011! I have never really decorated much for Valentine's day in the past, but thought I would would this year. I went to Hobby Lobby and looked around, and really didn't see anything that I liked. So I got online and searched and found a few crafts to make. I have really enjoyed making them - it is like stress relief to me - to be able to just sit down and relax and have fun creating them. This weekend, my sister-in-law came over, and we made some Valentine treats for the kids which I think turned out really cute.
This first picture is from Courtney's fender bender Thursday night. She and a friend went to eat, and on the way home, she hit a patch of ice that made her fish tail and run into a stop sign and someone's flower bed. I am so thankful she was okay!!

Saturday morning I went to NL to watch my nephew, Seth, play basketball. And he scored 2 points just for me :)
Seth and my mom

Becky busy making a Valentine treat. It was easier AFTER we read the instructions. We need to learn to start doing that first :)

I ended up making 8. I had only intended on making 3, but with all the supplies right in front of me, how could I resist? I put Courtney's in a sundae dish, with kisses and straw coming out. It turned out really cute.

I used the "Crush" drinks since it was Valentines Day.

I also made this XOXOXO craft. It is just cardboard letters from Hobby Lobby, covered in Scrapbook paper. Super cheap and and fits by inset just perfect.

I made cookes and cupcakes for a fellowship meal at church Sunday night.
I'm stuck on baking cookies right now for some reason. Although with tomorrow being Rod's birthday, I will have to bake a cake.
Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment