We normally wait and open our presents on Christmas morning, but this year we opened them Christmas Eve night when we got home from my moms house. I miss the days when the kids still believed in Santa, and we would stay up late and put together toys and set them out. Santa still comes every year, but only fills the stockings.
All of us

Cody opening his gift from Michael

Michael's gift from Courtney - some new Under Armor shorts

Court opening her gift from Caleb

Rod must have been a good boy










It was midnight before I started decorating Courtney and Staci's cake, so I wasn't very creative. Courtney was born on Christmas Day, and Staci (my cousin) was born on Christmas Eve. We all get together on Christmas Day at my grandmother's, so we have a birthday cake for both of them. Christmas Day was also my great-grandmother's birthday.


Michael was the first one (besides me) that was up on Christmas morning. He checked his stocking to see what Santa left him. He got a new tie, a jump drive, a mini mag light and lots of gift cards and candy

Cody checking out the cologne that Santa left him. He got lots of gift cards and candy too

Caleb checking out what he got

And finally the birthday girl wakes up to see what she got - which was lots of gift cards and some earrings, a bracelet and bath and body

Rod had a mini shot gun in with his Santa loot, which is actually a lighter for the grill

And Santa remembered me too. I got some of my favorite Bath & Body
Courtney's car was her birthday present, but she also got a big bag full of Bath & Body products to open up. She loves their stuff almost as much as I do :)
We always go over to my grandmothers house for lunch on Christmas Day. Here is my Uncle David (who LOVES my banana caramel pie), my step dad, Michael, Courtney and Rod. My cousin's husband,
Waymen is standing in the background.

The birthday girls with their cake

My cousins Cameron and Tyler

My baby brother - Jeff pooh

Courtney opening her birthday present from my mom - a Coach purse

Courtney and Granny

my mom's cousin Carol

my
MawMaw - it was a little sad without my
Pawpaw there
Mawmaw opening her gifts

We play the gift exchange game there too. My brother was #1. I think he cheated.

Jeffrey, Michael and Vicki

My step dad opening his gift as my uncle's look on
The battery on my camera died, so I didn't get to take anymore pictures. We had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope that all of you did too! I am almost caught up on my blogs. I will blog Courtney's sweet 16 party and New Years Eve in the next day or two. Happy New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment