11.20.2010

Hockey & Kickball

This morning I got up really early and headed over to Plano to watch my nephew play hockey. He is on team out of McKinney and absolutely loves it. My brother and sister in law drive him back and forth to McKinney each week for practice and games. He had a game last night in McKinney and was put in the penalty box for tripping another player with his foot. I am positive it was an accident!
#4 Hudson Avery Jones Age: 8


Me with Seth and Hudson after the game. They both came home with me and spent the day. Rodney and Becky were able to get some of their Christmas shopping done.
After we got home it was a good 'ole game of Kickball. I played for a while. And boy was I glad when Michael got home so he could take my place! So I could take pictures of course :)

I believe Michael and Seth beat Courtney and Hudson 23 to 18

No comments:

Post a Comment