1.01.2013

New Years Eve 2012

We spent New Years Eve with some of our favorite people!  Several of us met at the church building for good food, good fellowship and good fun!  It was the perfect way to end 2012.  We our old, so we left the party a little after 9 pm.

I finally took the time to figure out how to collage my photos.
We all took our favorite finger/party foods.  I had to work all day, so mine was just cupcakes I had made the night before, and veggies and dip.
Good Fellowship!
Good Fun!
Games
Clowning around
An attempt to get all the kids in one picture...it didn't happen.
Hot Chocolate!

Movie time - Horton Hears a Who

A friend of mine from Arkansas had this poem posted on her Facebook page, which was written by her friend


"In Spite" by Martha D. Manley


Even tho some may hate more,
I choose to love more. 
Even tho some want to think evil, I choose to think good. 



Even tho some choose to think less often of family and friends. 
I choose to think of them more frequently. 



Even tho some choose to live their lives without God. 
I choose His guidance. 

Even tho these things be true. 
And " in spite" of them. 
I will move forward into
2013 with more prayer and
Thanksgiving. 

May this be your best year yet!  Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment