On Christmas Eve afternoon we went to my parents house to celebrate Christmas with them. It was nice to see family that I usually only see once a year. We had lots of good food and a fun time playing dirty Santa.
My favorite nephews Seth and Hudson
Makynzi
I am so THANKFUL for my wonderful sister in law Becky
This was the first time I have seen baby Luke and he is absolutely precious
LOVE the mustache pacifer...too funny!
Rodney finally drew #1 for dirty Santa
Rod and Michael were watching and planning their strategy to make sure they got what they wanted
After we left my moms, we went back home to have our Christmas. Cody and Caleb came and it was so good to see Cody. He is a busy boy who I haven't seen since last Christmas. The one time he was able to come down, I was in Tennessee.
Now that Caleb is living on his own, he got lots of things for his apartment.
Avery LOVES her little shopping cart
I hate to give money as a gift, but all four kids sure enjoyed receiving it
After we finished opening our presents and cleaning up, Courtney and I went to pick up her birthday present which was a surprise (although she did pretty much guess it on the way to get it). She has been wanting a house dog forever. So I found this pug that we got her for her birthday. The good thing about this dog, Presley, is that she is 3 years old. So she is passed the puppy stage and it is 100% house trained.
Santa came Christmas Eve and filled everyone's stockings with lots of goodies!
We always go to my MawMaw's house for lunch on Christmas Day . She has been taking radiation for 3 weeks now and has done really well. Three more weeks to go and she will be finished!
Me with my super cool Aunt Denise
We play dirty Santa at her house too. My brother Jeffrey, Rod, Michael and my Uncle David waiting their turn.
Four generation photo
My cousin Tyler's wife, Brittany, drew number 1 for the ladies. She was eyeing the purse I opened, but was nice and let me keep it :)
My cousin Kathy
My cousin Teri with my MawMaw
My uncle Mike and cousins Brittany and Tyler
Larry showing my step dad some cool picture on his phone
Rod and Daniel
Waymon and Jeffrey
Courtney had more presents to open! She was loving it :)
This is what our house looked like when we got home
Christmas night, we went to Applebee's to eat for Courtney's birthday. Wow! How can my little baby Court Court be 18 years old!! I didn't get a picture of the waitstaff singing Happy Birthday, but I had one little red faced girl! Happy Birthday Courtney! I love you!!
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and were able to spend it with the ones they love!
No comments:
Post a Comment