Is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I finally have most of my Christmas decorations up. I believe I still have a box or two up in the attic that Rod didn't bring down for me. I love to decorate for Christmas! I really don't have anything new this year. I tried to change it up some, but it pretty much looks just like it has the last couple of years.
My main tree in the living room. This is the tree the presents will go under. When I get around to buying some!
I bought some ornaments on clearance last year after Christmas super cheap, so I had lots of extra ornaments to decorate with.
The lighted boxes are some of my favorite decorations. I found these at the Dollar store a few years ago.
I'm not crazy about my mantel. It is just hard for me to decorate with a big 'ole TV and Direct TV box up there.
My candy theme tree in my kitchen is my favorite
Avery's tree is decorated with cupcakes and snow men
Michael's tree has a Texas/hunting theme
Courtney's tree is the only new decorations we have this year. We re-did her room this summer, and she wanted a black tree for her room. I think it is super cute!
The tree in our bedroom
Hope everyone has a low-stress drama free Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment