12.02.2012

Paris Christmas Parade

Last night was the Christmas parade in Paris.  The parade has been held at night for the past several years and I think I like it better at night.  The theme was "A Sweet Christmas."  There were a lot of neat floats, cars, bands and horses and it lasted about 40 minutes.  The weather was unseasonable warm....75 degrees on December 1st!  Last year we were FREEZING while watching the parade.  Got to love Texas weather!

We decided to go downtown and watch from the square.  So did a lot of other people!  But I think it was the perfect place to watch! 
 Avery found her friend Parker and they had a blast running around and playing while waiting for the parade to begin.



 This gingerbread house is the creative construction of my friend Vicky (Avery's MeMaw) for the Paris Masonic Lodge.  And it won first place in it's division!  I know Vicky spent many hours working on it and it paid off!  It looked awesome!

Another friend form work, Cissy and her husband Barry, pulled the trailer for K95.5 where Barry is a DJ.


 After the parade was over, we decided to walk down to Bywaters Park to look at the lights and give the traffic time to clear out.  The park was beautiful!







'Tis the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment