8.19.2011

SYS - Dekalb

The last Summer Youth Series of the year was last Monday night in Dekalb.  The topic was "Our Responsibility to the Widows and Fatherless."  One of the young men from the Dekalb congregation spoke and did a good job.  We had about 20 attend from our congregation if I remember correctly.  I was only able to get pictures of the ones that sat close by.  We were sort of scattered.

Hannah and Avery 
Sandra, Avery and Dorris 
 Hannah, Courtney, Hailey & Kelli
 Erin, Avery, Courtney and Hannah
The SYS started the first week of June, and I believe Blossom was represented at every one of them.  I know that Courtney and I missed two of them that were far away because of golf, but others attended.  It is a great work!  I guess I will have to start cooking on Monday nights again!

No comments:

Post a Comment