Last night my family all came over and we grilled out hamburgers and hotdogs. Michael is leaving for college (7 hours away!!) tomorrow morning, so it will be the last time we all get together for a while. This summer has FLOWN by....I can't believe it is already time for him to leave. I have been telling him all day, it's not too late to change his mind! Commerce will still take him :)
I found out a way to get Courtney in the kitchen - I was trying to get everything done and gave her the option of chopping strawberries for the pie, or cleaning the bathrooms. She decided the kitchen wasn't such a bad place after all.
Hudson had football practice, so he and Becky only got to come over for a minute. And Rodney was working, so we didn't see him at all. He was going to stop by, but must have had a lot of calls on the ambulance and wasn't able too. And I missed getting a picture of him with Seth :(
Michael with Jeffrey and Vicki
Michael, Granny, Courtney, Brittany, and Makynzi
Michael with Granny and Poppy
Michael and MawMaw
We plan on leaving around 6am in the morning to head to Henderson, Tennesee. I am going to try my best not to cry and embarrass him! Or at least hold my tears back until we pull out of the parking lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment