8.04.2011

Happy Birthday Zac!

Zac turned 21 this past Saturday, which is almost unbelievable to me!!  Pam had emailed me a couple of weeks ago and asked if I would make some cake balls for Zac's birthday.  And then when I took them out there, she invited me to stay for lunch.  And I was sure glad I did!!  Russell grilled an awesome pork tenderloin and some armadillo eggs.  We had potato salad, beans, cake and home ice cream!!
The birthday boy
 Joe - Pam's dad
 Natalie (Zac's girlfriend) and Lindsey
 Kyle and Jackson
 Jackson was not too thrilled that it was not his birthday.  But his is coming up next month so I know he is excited about that!!
 Russell and little miss Avery.  She is loved wherever she goes :)
 Somehow I didn't get any pictures of Pam or Faye.  And I didn't get a picture of the gift Pam and Russell gave Zac.  They had his play-off jersey from high school put in a shadow box.  It was really cool looking and will look great hanging in his office when he is a coach (or athletic director) some day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment