A couple of weeks ago, we had another birthday around our house - Cody Lee turned 16!! Cody was just 6 years old when Rod and I married, and I have had the honor of watching him grow over the last 10 years. He was such a sweet shy little boy when I met him. And he hasn't change much there - but he sure has grown a lot! :) Cody took his drivers ed class late, so he won't get his drivers license until the end of September. So a couple more months before we have to worry about him being on the road. I can't believe we have two that are 19 years old and two that are 16 years old. That is just crazy!
Kindergarten
7 years old
wrestling with Uncle Rodney
A pink bike is better than no bike
Bird hunting with Dottie (she is still alive and kicking...)
Build a Bear - this would probably embarrass him
Back when it was a big deal to have an ipod shuffle...
Lake Catherine in Arkansas
Taking a break while climbing Pinnacle Mountain in Little Rock
Happy Sweet 16!!
We love you Cody Lee!!

No comments:
Post a Comment