Last Sunday Sandra met Amy and I at the church building and showed us how to crochet some scarves. A group had met a couple of weeks ago and made several of these scarves to give to cancer patients, so we made some to add to that. I don't think I have crocheted since I was in Sandra's homemaking class over twenty years ago (wow, that makes me sound old). I really enjoyed making these scarves, but mostly enjoyed this time with Amy and Sandra - who was the best homemaking teacher ever! We may start a "crocheting" circle....ha Later that night all I could think about is wanting to make some scarves! I had the fever! I am such a dork! But it is so relaxing and helps take my mind off of all the crazy in my life. And so now I have made 4! I even spent my lunch hour one day this week teaching a friend how to make them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment