There were lots of cute little kiddo's ready to do some trick or treating
Luckily, we had some Super Hero's there to save the day!
Several of us at work dressed up on Halloween day. I was a referee.
And this little baby bump should be here any day now!!
This was the first year that I have been home all night on Halloween since we moved to our neighborhood. And my first trick or treaters were some of my favorite people!
I had lots and lots of trick or treaters. I am pretty sure some came through more than once. I ended up standing on the front porch most of the night handing out candy. Rod sat out front and helped me. I had a little goblin hiding in the bushes to try and scare some of the little kids.
My last little trick or treater for the night was a little mad hatter! So adorable!










No comments:
Post a Comment