Today I am linking up with Kelly over at Kelly's Corner and sharing Courtney and Michael's senior pictures. We were fortunate enough to have the very talented Tara Swain photograph both Courtney and Michael for their senior pictures. Courtney's pictures were taken this past September and I blogged about them here:
http://richardsonwomack.blogspot.com/2012/09/photo-shoot.html
http://richardsonwomack.blogspot.com/2012/09/pictures-by-studio-16-photography.html
http://richardsonwomack.blogspot.com/2012/10/courtneys-senior-pics.html.
I can not believe my little girl will be graduating in a few short months.
Michael graduated in 2010. Tara took his senior pictures in November of 2009. He is now attending Freed Hardeman in Henderson, TN. If everything goes according to plan (meaning if he can take a few courses at home this summer), he will be a December 2013 graduate with his Bachelors in Accounting.
I love all the pictures Tara took of both Michael and Courtney. You can see more of her work at www.taraswainblog.com


























My favorite is the first...but I love them all!!! The balloons add great color!! And I was totally in FFA when I was in high school!! :) :)
ReplyDelete