2.02.2013

iPhone Randomness

I was going through cleaning up some files and found some pictures on my iphone that I thought I would post.  These are all super random and in no particular order.

My little brother and his wife gave Dottie to Courtney for her 8th birthday....so she has been around for 10 years.  Not sure why she is in the house for this picture since she is an outside dog only.
 We got Ms. Beasley from our friends John Henry and Sandra graves about 4 years ago.  She is a very HYPER dog and is outside only too.
Michael got Gus about 2 years ago.  He was the cutest puppy.  And then he grew.  Fast.  While we loved Gus, he barked constantly and we had a hard time keeping him in the backyard.  So, about 4 months ago we found a perfect family that has 5 boys and 500 acres for Gus to roam.  They send us pictures and updates on him every now and then.

The next pictures are from the snow we had back in December.  We usually get snow once a year if we are lucky. 





 This is Courtney and our friend Kige from Kentucky.  They share a Christmas day birthday.  I meant to post this picture on Courtney's birthday blog, but couldn't find where I had saved the picture at the time.  Kige is very involved with the Crittenden Drive church in Russellville, KY.  He also has his own sports show on You Tube.  Pretty cool guy!
While Kige and his mom, Rhonda, were in town, we met them and my friend Jackie and her granddaughter Chloe at Weezy's for supper.  Afterwards, they went to church with us.  This picture was taken when Chloe still liked Avery.  Before Avery decided to take a big bite out of Chloe's arm.  I felt so bad for Chloe, I know that had to hurt!  SO glad Avery is out of that stage now.  And thankful Chloe is a sweet forgiving little girl.
In October we went to the PATS banquet.  It is a fundraiser to help raise money for scholarships for seniors.  I have been on the committee for 4 years and am kind of sad this will be my last year :(
Courtney and Trinity, my cousin Tiffany's daughter.  These two are only a few days apart. Can't believe they will be graduating in a few short months!!!
 My friends from the Huckleberry are AWESOME and supplied the majority of the decorations for the evening.
 I snapped this picture one evening after services.  Jack and Avery were sitting in the floor feeding each other gold fish.
 Avery conned Michael into playing beauty shop one night...
 Court and Aves
 On this night I didn't get her clothes off of her fast enough for a bath.  So she thought she would go ahead and climb in :)
 Another animal we no longer have.  We tried to make Elliot a house cat, but it just wasn't working out.  So we made her an outside cat.  She stuck around for a few days, but now hangs out a street over from us.  
 Sunday afternoon naps are the best!
Love me some Autumn and Jack (and Aubree too!)
Well there you have it, a post of total randomness!

No comments:

Post a Comment