This past Saturday night, Ben and TiffanyPhillips had their annual hamburger cook-out. We always look forward to this every year. It is a way to kick back and relax after a busy week of VBS. Ben grilled hamburger and hot dogs, and several people brought homemade ice cream. I'm not sure who brought the banana nut ice cream, but it was AWESOME! And I am not even much of an ice cream fan.
Tiffany, Vivian and Britney putting the final touches on the food and making the tea
Kylee, Hailey, Courtney and Erin
I never did hear how many showed up, but there was a nice big crowd
The boy table
Is he not just adorable!
We were keeping Avery, so she got to go with us :)
She thinks Rod is funny
Hudson and Grady playing hide and go seek
Cute little Evan!
Benton loved this car! All the babies are getting so big!
The kids hitting the volleyball around a circle
Vivian, Becky, Daphine and Mandy
Chuck, Lanny and Michael
Kenny was blowing bubbles and Jack was loving it!
Venita and Bettye
Now, the serious fun begins. A good old game of kickball. All the kids picked a number between 1 and 50, and the two closest to the number I chose were the team captains.
This is the team that Ryan picked:
And the team that Bryce picked:
I went in to change Avery's diaper, and found Ms. Joan playing the piano very beautifully
Courtney wore flip flops to the cook out, so Kelli was nice enough to share one shoe with her
Sweet little Autumn Faith
Thank you Ben and Tiffany for a fun filled evening!! We had a blast, and I am sure everyone else did as well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment