6.15.2011

Michael Blake - 19 years old!

Thursday, June 9th, my baby boy turned 19 years old!!  WOW - where does the time go??  It was such a busy week with VBS, that I really didn't have much time to plan anything for his birthday - not that a 19 year old really cares about having a party.  My main goal was just to plan time to see him!  He has been working so hard lately, that I barely ever see him.  But...I couldn't ask for better company than those he has been running with, Evan and Lanny, who are both good influences on him!  He wakes up 4:30 every morning to meet Lanny at 5am to work out (P90X), then he usually works in the mornings and sometimes evenings with Evan (Evan and Melanie are building a new house) before going to work at the vet clinic around noon.   He is a busy boy, and enjoys going and doing and staying busy as much as I do :)

2 months
1 1/2 years
At Sea World - 5 years
Kindergarten
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
Disney World - Age 8
Age 10
 Age 17 - The only thing scarier about my child holding on to a shark, is that I was in the water CLOSE enough to take the picture!!
And all I could think about in this picture was the Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin... 

 Age 18 - Fishing off the coast of Belize
 Prom with Kelli
On Michael's actual birthday, I baked him a cake and we went to the Fish Fry (his choice) to eat with my mom. I used Maverick colors to decorate his cake - and it worked - they WON!
MawMaw, Michael, Courtney and my mom at my brother's house
 Seth's birthday was on Monday, June 13 (he turned 11), so we had lunch and cake again on Sunday for both Seth and Michael at my brother and sister-in-law's house. 
 Me and the birthday boy
I can't believe this will be his last year to be a teenager!!! Happy Birthday Michael!!  I love you to the moon and back - but I won't go on and on and embarrass you - not that you read my "lame" blog anyway! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment