11.04.2010

Halloween

We all decided it would be fun to dress up at the office for Halloween. Poor Hunter, who is the only guy in the office with us (besides Paul and Todd who really don't count) had no choice but to dress up with all us women. I had ketchup and mustard costumes, and since Hunter and I share an office, he was ketchup and I was mustard.
Here we all are:
Ketchup - Hunter Humphrey, Mustard - me, White Trash - Dani Taylor, Dolly Dagger - Kim Fugett (we had to google this to see what it was - it is a song by Jimi Hendrix), Raegan Daugherty- princess, Jenny McNeal - flapper, Neta Painter - karate kid, Cissy Diamond - clown. Jackie Moore was the photographer, so she is not in the picture. And Vicky Gordon and Margie McGee were both off, but they did come by to see us in our costumes.

Saturday night we had "Trunk or Treat" in the parking lot at the church building. It was fun seeing all the kids in their costumes. And I did not do very good at getting every one's picture!! There were so many cute little ones. Everyone (except for me) had their trunks decorated so cute. This is the only picture I got of the Adams family. They looked so cute! Scott and Ethan were both pirates, and Brittany was the great pumpkin and baby Evan was Charlie Brown. He looked precious with his little curl on his head! A blue M & M with Giggle the Clown :)


Courtney & Hailey

Michael stopped by after he and Evan finished working cows. He did not want his picture made, like usual, but I did manage to get a smile out of him. The sun was in our eyes.
Lanny was Frankenstein...
And Benton enjoyed his first Twix bar!

I think I am finally caught up on my blogs of the last couple of weeks!
This week we have been painting the kitchen. We will put the 3rd and final coat of (red) paint on tonight. I am so ready to be finished so I can get some things hung on the walls in there. Maybe I will have some pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment